Book Tee Times Online
We use a dynamic pricing strategy for our tee times. This means our tee time prices often fluctuate, impacted by things such as weather, competition, local events, and more.
Our cancellation policy requires 24 hour notice. Not showing or paying for this reservation in full will result in your credit card being charged for the remaining fees due. 5% of the tee time rate plus convenience fees are due at the time of booking and the remaining 95% balance is due on the date of play in pro shop. Tax is not included. Rates include golf and shared cart rental. Not valid with any other offer or promotion including Groupon and Costco. If you have an outside promotion or coupon, please call the club directly to book. Thank you for choosing The Refuge Golf Club!
If you have issues booking your tee time, click here to open in a new window.