Group Golf Outings and Tournaments
Explore The Refuge as the site for your next golf outing or tournament
Thank you for your interest in having The Refuge host your tournament, corporate outing, fundraiser, client or employee appreciation day, or other recreational group.
The Refuge provides a unique and memorable experience when bringing a group of business associates, important clients, or friends out for a day of golf. From the moment you and your guests arrive, our staff’s undivided attention to detail will create a relaxing day of golf for your guests. We have the ability to accommodate any size group, from small corporate or private outings to full tournament groups of up to 144 players.
At The Refuge, we devote all of our energy on providing the best service to our guests. Our primary goal at The Refuge is to make sure that your group outing is a complete success.
Benefits of bringing your group to The Refuge Golf Club:
Our professional staff is dedicated to assisting you with all of your group planning needs, making your job much easier and ensuring a successful event from start to finish.
- 18 hole championship golf course – Rated 4.5 stars by Golf Digest
- Banquet facilities to accommodate up to 300 guests with wireless microphone and audio/visual equipment
- Exceptional food and beverage offerings – breakfast, lunch and dinner options available
- Electric Club Car golf carts with GPS and rain canopies
- Complete tournament scoring and results
- Registration and sponsor setup
- 2 professional beverage cart operators (depending on group size)
- Fully stocked golf shop with all the latest equipment and apparel from brands like Titleist, Footjoy, Nike, Callaway, Antigua, and many more
- Golf course contest and events setup
- Personalized scorecards and cart sings
- Bag drop service
- Golf course marshals to ensure appropriate pace of play
- Large practice facility with full length driving range, 12,000 square-foot practice putting green, and practice chipping area with bunker
- Hole in one insurance
- Per player merchandise credit
Group Planning – Our Tournament Director will assist you with all aspects of planning from golf, transportation, creative prizes and awards to exceptional food & beverage offerings.
Your guests will also enjoy our 13,000 square-foot clubhouse in a rustic lodge design with a wrap-around porch and spacious banquet and dining areas.